Welcome to the 12th Annual Westfield Band Boosters Holiday Craft Show! historically,this event has been one of the largest all-handmade craft shows in central Indiana and has long been a local favorite for shoppers, crafters, volunteers and students. we are so glad you're here!
Proceeds From the holiday craft show benefit the Westfield Band Boosters, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting all Westfield High School Band and Guard programs with funds for: sheet music, instruments, instructional assistants, entrance fees and travel to ISSMA Organizational Festivals, extracurricular programs and much more!
One aspect that sets our Holiday Craft Show apart is the requirement that all goods sold are either hand-made or hand embellished. This is done with shoppers’ desires in mind. our volunteers work hard to include CRAfters who provide a diverse selection of high quality products. Crafters’ products include jewelry, wood crafts (e.g., signs, cutting boards, utensils, boxes), pottery, clothing, toys, candles, soaps and lotions, food, and seasonal items (e.g., wreaths, ornaments, decorations). Commercial vendors or catalog sales are not permitted.
We are grateful for our crafters' participation in the 2020 Online Virtual Craft Show. Our crafters are small local businesses who have been significantly impacted by the COVID pandemic, and appreciate your support.
the Westfield Band Boosters persisted in working to support WHS Bands and Guard programs and our crafters by hosting an Outdoor Craft Show last month. We have continued to adapt to the limitations resulting from the COVID pandemic and are extraordinarily excited to be able to offer the Online Virtual Holiday Craft Show from Friday, November 20th through Sunday, November 22nd. Thank you again for supporting our programs and the fabulous crafters participating in our online show. We hope you enjoy shopping for unique gifts for the special someones on your holiday lists!
ShoppPERS: HERE IS A list of crafters participating in the customer pick up option at Westfield High School Door 37 on Saturday, December 5th from 1pm-3pm. If you purchase an item from a crafter who is participating in this option and this is the arrangement you made to collect your item(s) please be sure to share your mobile number with the crafter and complete this WBB Virtual Holiday Craft Show Customers google form to help make this process more efficient and secure. You only need to complete this form one time, no matter how many purchases or crafters you purchase from.
Please note the following policies:
1. WBB will ONLY distribute items upon proof of purchase.
2. All purchases must be paid for prior to pickup. WBB will not take any payment on December 5, 2020.
3. Due to Covid, vendors will not be present at pick-up times and all customers must wear masks at all times for the safety of WBB volunteers and the customers.
4. The Westfield Band Boosters will NOT be responsible for any damaged, missing, or incorrect items. The crafter is responsible for addressing concerns related to any damaged, missing, or incorrect items and other customer concerns.
5. Any items remaining uncollected after 3pm on Saturday, December 5th become the property of the WBB and will be auctioned to raise money for the band at a future date.
connect with us