Please note the following policies:
1. WBB will ONLY distribute items upon proof of purchase.
2. All purchases must be paid for prior to pickup. WBB will not take any payment on December 5, 2020.
3. Due to Covid, vendors will not be present at pick-up times and all customers must wear masks at all times for the safety of WBB volunteers and the customers.
4. The Westfield Band Boosters will NOT be responsible for any damaged, missing, or incorrect items. The crafter is responsible for addressing concerns related to any damaged, missing, or incorrect items and other customer concerns.
5. Any items remaining uncollected after 3pm on Saturday, December 5th become the property of the WBB and will be auctioned to raise money for the band at a future date.
connect with us
STEP 7: RETURN TO OUR VIRTUAL SITE AND CHOOSE ANOTHER CATEGORY OR BUSINESS NAME TO CONTINUE SHOPPING.
HOME HOW TO SHOP CATEGORIES DONATE WESTFIELD BAND BOOSTERS
CLICK ON "CATEGORIES" ON the MENU BAR AT TOP OF EACH PAGE
CLICK ON THE CATEGORY CIRCLE YOU WISH TO BROWSE
CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS YOU WANT TO SHOP FROM & YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO THE VENDOR'S ONLINE STORE
DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO THE VENDOR JUST LIKE YOU WOULD IF SHOPPING IN PERSON. there should be contact information on the vendors' sites, but we have also listed phone numbers, email addresses and links to the various social media accounts if they were provided. you can hover over the "social bar" icons at the bottom of their listing. the social bar looks like this:
PAY VENDOR DIRECTLY.
make pick up arrangements with vendor. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING FROM A VENDOR WHO IS OFFERING PICK UP
AT WHS ON DECEMBER 5, BE SURE TO GIVE THE VENDOR THE INFORMATION THEY NEED AND FILL OUT THIS wbb virtual holiday craft show customers google form to help make the process more efficient and secure.