WEEKLY NEWS: June 13 - July 3, 2021
FROM DIRECTOR MUTH
MARCHING BAND 2021:
ALL STUDENT AND PARENT FORMS MUST BE RETURNED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS INCLUDES:
!!!PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY AS THERE ARE A NUMBER OF IMPORTANT DATES!!!
Uniform Fittings - PANTS ONLY Coming Soon!
PROP WORK DAYS: Help us get props finished for community show on July 30th
Uniform Work Days
It takes a cast and crew of talented parents and guardians volunteering with time, talent and resources to ensure the success of all performing programs the Boosters support at Westfield High School. We have several openings and are seeking parent volunteers for key positions in 2021-2022. We would love to see you be a part of our team. Below is a list of openings. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact Mr. Muth.
GENERAL BAND Volunteer Needs
MARCHING BAND Volunteer Needs
MARCHING BAND PARENT/GUARDIAN MEETING FOLLOW-UP
Thank you to all the parents who attended the Band Booster parent/guardian meeting on Thursday! There were a lot of great questions, and we hope you were able to make connections and are excited to get involved. There were a couple of things we promised follow-up on and you will find information below.
1. COMPRESSIONS & SHOES: Director Muth will be sending additional information in the coming weeks. Please watch your Remind and this weekly email for the communication.
2. ACCESSING CHARMS: To access Charms
4. SOCIAL MEDIA: You can follow the Westfield Band Boosters and program activities in the following ways
5. VOLUNTEERS: If you are new to volunteering with the Westfield High School band and have not completed the Safe Visitor background check and antibulling training before, you must complete these by July 1, 2021. If you are planning on volunteering, please complete the parent volunteer forms that may be found via the LinkTree on the Google Drive. The links to the Safe Visitor form and the training are below.
6. AMAZON SMILE & KROGER REWARDS:
7. CONTACT INFORMATION: The contact information for each of the Band Booster Officers is below. Please do not hesitate to reach out to one or all should you have questions, want more information about a volunteer opportunity, or to just say hello. We're looking forward to a fantastic year ahead!
2021 MARCHING BAND FEES
The May AND June payments of the 2021 Shamrock Pride Marching Band fees is now due. Fees total $560 and are broken into the following installment dates:
To make a payment:
1. Pay by PayPal on the Westfield Band Boosters website or through your student's Charms account..
2. Pay by check. All checks must be made out to Westfield Band Boosters and should be placed in a sealed envelope with a completed deposit slip found HERE, and dropped in the Band Booster box in the band room or mailed to the following address:
Westfield Band Boosters
P.O. Box 645
Westfield, IN 46074
To be considered for a Westfield Band Boosters Need Based Grant to assist with fees, please download the need-based grant application which may be found HERE. To make alternate payment arrangements please contact the Booster Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BAND BOOSTER FUNDRAISERS
THINK SPRING WITH MULCH!
Help support the WHS Bands and Guard and order your spring mulch from Haulstar! Mulch can be pre-ordered for delivery later in the spring. Payment is due at the time of delivery. Ordering and delivery information can be found HERE. This fundraiser will continue through the spring. Please contact Joy at email@example.com if you have any questions.